I taught this in a bunch of my cooking classes and it was a HUGE hit. We served it over a bed of Zoodles, which made it extra yum. My Fiancee topped it with Tehini as his healthy fat which was also delicious!
1 large eggplant
4-6 large pieces of chicken
1 cup of tomato sauce
2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Italian Blend
1/4 tsp salt
A LOT of Toothpicks
1.Slice the eggplant into 1/2”-3/4” slices
2. Spray Eggplant with Pam and put on some Italian Spice
3. In a large frying pan put a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the pan and allow it to heat up.4. Coat each piece of eggplant with a thin layer of the spice blend and place it in the frying pan.
5. When is has started to get sheer and crispy, flip it over.
6. Pound out each piece of chicken so that it is thin.
7. Place a cooked eggplant on top of each piece of chicken, roll it up tightly and secure with a toothpick.
8. Line them all up in a large pan and cover with tomato sauce.
9.Bake at 350 deg for 1 hour. Slice when cooled.